Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Waiting for Mom



Hi all,

It's me Julie...er I mean Julian. I am just sitting here on my fave ottoman waiting for my mom to get home. Notice how I am getting so grown up now?! I have lots of new teeth but boy do they hurt when I am trying to sleep. Today was my Dad's day off, so you know what that means?!....FUN TIME!! He went to the pet store and bought tons of cool stuff. I got a new dolphin, a big furry blue bone, a new harness (which I don't really care for) and a new water bottle. The water bottle has to be the best present ever!! Dad put some peanut butter on it so I could get use to it and then WOW!!! super cold water came out after licking the peanut butter!! All I can say is yumm!! I love Wednesday :) Julie

1 comment:

  1. julian
    enjoy your puppyhood while you can buddy

    Love
    Your male human.

    ReplyDelete