Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sleepy Time



Woof woof! Little Julian here. My humans bought this bed for me. I don't know why they thought that I would sleep in it! Every night since I came to my new home I have slept with my humans in their bed so why would I want my own bed now???
Right now my best friend Izzy is on vacation, I really wish she would come back soon. I love to go out in my big yard and play with her. Last week her mommy took her to a really cool place that sells doggy treats. She shared with me and I got a big peanut butter cookie. Gosh I miss Izzy!

1 comment:

  1. I am so greatful and thankful to you buddy for giving away a couple of your precious presents today morning,keep it up and keep going potty when told :d

    Love ya
    Your human male with a shaven beard :d

    ReplyDelete