Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dads Day Off



Today was Dads day off. I love Wednesdays. That means that I get to hang out with him all day. We started out my day by waking Mommy up real early so she could get up and go to work. Next I had a delicious breakfast of kibbles and a little chicken. Mommy was kinda grumbly because just Dad and I were hanging out by ourselves. She kept telling him to have fun but I know she was kinda sad because she couldn't have fun too. Dad told her that on Saturday we could all be together.

Next we went outside for a really long walk. When we came back I had my little snack and laid on my pillow for awhile. It was so nice because the sun was out today. Next Dad and I watched a really silly movie (I even thought it was silly and I am silly)!! It was called Harold & Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay. Dad laughed a lot. I didn't quite understand what was so funny but if he thought it was funny I wasn't going to argue :)

After the movie Dad fixed some lunch for us. I had some carrots, a little bit of lamb that Dad was cooking and some kibbles. Then off for another walk and then a little nap. Next my Mommy came home. hihihi Mommy!!! We went outside to play and run around the tennis courts a few times. That is one of my favorite things to do. After my dinner I hope I get to go out again. Well Dad said it's almost time to eat so I better go. I hope to come back again really soon woof, woof!! Love, Julie

1 comment: