Sunday, April 26, 2009

Julie needs help!

I could use a little help. I am 11 mos. old and not totally sure of what is expected of me. Here is my problem, I have soooo many toys I am just not sure what to do with all of them. I have skunks, turtles, chickens, several chickens I might add, chewy bones, soft bones, soft furry teddy bears, well you get the picture. Now here's where I need help. How am I supposed to know what I can not have??? I found this really, really cool shoe. It was huge, and kind of, well kind of delicious. It was really heavy too. So after struggling to get it in my room and up on my bed what happens????? my human comes in and says, "no buddy" and takes my shoe away. Boy was I mad but soon I forgot because right after that I got to have a little snack of my frozen yogurt :) yum! Stay tuned for more Julie fun!

1 comment:

  1. Buddy you don't mess with my shoes otherwise I will ground you and no more play outside for ya :p
    Your human male

    ReplyDelete